When it comes to saving money and making your home more energy-efficient, there are a lot of things you can do. One of the most cost-effective ways is investing in a new Clifton siding project. Unfortunately, many people overlook it because it is not often promoted as an energy-efficient solution. With that in mind, here is a closer look at how siding makes your home more energy-efficient.
The Importance of Energy Efficient Siding
Choosing high-quality, durable siding is an excellent way to boost your home’s energy efficiency. This is because high-quality siding is one of the best ways to ensure your home is properly insulated, which can prevent your home from being overly drafty. If your siding is cracked, damaged, or simply needs to be updated, replacing it can be one of the greatest, most cost-effective ways to make your home more energy-efficient.
Types of Home Siding Options
Before you make the appointment with your qualified siding specialist, make sure that you take the time to research and find the best siding for your unique needs. Luckily, you have a variety of options to choose from:
- Vinyl Siding: If you are searching for weather-resistant siding, vinyl siding is an excellent option! This siding is highly durable, doesn’t rot or peel, never needs to be repainted, and comes in a wide variety of colors and textures.
- Cedar Siding: Cedar siding is also an excellent choice. It’s gorgeous, unique, and offers a timeless aesthetic. It is also naturally water-resistant and can protect against insects, such as termites, and can also help prevent decay. Cedar siding can be treated with stains and finishes, and it is very environmentally friendly.
- Fiber Cement: This siding offers benefits such as durability, versatility, affordability, and design options. It’s made of a composite material made from cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. The most popular brand is Hardie® Plank, which we can install for you!
- Choosing high-quality, durable siding is an excellent way to boost your home’s energy efficiency.
- Before you make the appointment with your qualified siding specialist, make sure that you take the time to research and find the best siding for your unique needs
- The types of siding we recommend for energy efficiency are cedar and vinyl.
Ready to Start Your Clifton Siding Project?
Overall, if you are ready to upgrade your siding, we’re here to help! At Affordable Home Services, we have a team of experts who are capable of installing high-quality siding of all kinds. Allow us to install and service your siding, or handle any of your other siding-related needs. Either way, we will do so with precision and efficiency, while being as cost-effective as possible. Contact us today for a consultation or more information.