Vinyl is one of the most popular siding materials available on the market today. Its combination of low cost, aesthetic appeal and durability make it a material that has been installed on the exterior of tens of thousands of homes throughout the country.
What is Vinyl Siding Installation?
Vinyl siding installation is the procedure by which vinyl siding is installed on the exterior of the house. It encompasses multiple steps, which includes cutting the siding, removing it, constructing window and paper flashing, installing the J-channel, using under sill trim and then installing and matching the siding. It requires both specialty tools and knowledge.
When Do You Need Vinyl Siding Installation in New Jersey?
- When you prefer sustainability: Vinyl is one of the greenest materials you can buy. It offers superior performance when compared to other materials and unlike wood its manufacture does not cause a major impact on the environment.
- When you desire easier installation: One advantage of vinyl is that it can be installed on top of current materials. It is ideal for retrofitting and its labor costs are low. A skilled and experienced contractor can perform the installation as described in the VSI, or Vinyl Siding Installation guide.
- When you want something safe: Vinyl is one of the few materials in the world that is in compliance with the strict requirements of the NFPA, or National Fire Protection Association. This is particularly true when it comes to insulating electrical cables or data transmission lines.
- When you want beauty: Although vinyl is a plastic, it is not the standard plastic you’re familiar with. It is a specially engineered material that can take on the appearance of other materials without sharing their properties. For instance, vinyl is one of the few materials that can mimic slate, wood or stone, and the casual observer who walks or drives by your house will often not know the difference. Vinyl provides the visual appeal of multiple materials while having none of their weaknesses.
- When you want strength: Many homeowners throughout the U.S. choose vinyl for their exterior siding due to its strength. This material is capable of resisting strong winds and extreme cold and heat. It is also resilient to moisture and will prevent it from entering the house and causing a buildup of mold and other problems. In fact, vinyl is so strong that it has been found to withstand winds which exceed 130 mph.
Why Choose Affordable Home Services for NJ Vinyl Siding Installation?
Correctly installing vinyl siding requires specialized tools, a keen eye, knowledge and experience. A failure to do the job right the first time can result in serious long term problems that can be costly to fix. This is why it is so important to choose the right contractor, and Affordable Home Services is the preferred choice for siding installation throughout New Jersey. This is due to the fact that we’ve been in business for more than 50 years and we are GAF-certified Master Elite. Contact us today by phone at (973) 473-4830 or by email at email@example.com .