Cement fiber is an excellent material for siding due to its environmental friendliness and its pure practicality. It will also increase the value of your home, more so than aluminum or vinyl. When you combine this with its durability it is easy to see why it is the siding material of choice for so many homeowners.
What is Cement Fiber Siding?
Cement fiber siding is also known as fibre cement cladding and is a composite material which consists of cellulose, sand and cement. It is used on the exterior of buildings, both commercial and residential.
When Do You Need Cement Fiber Siding in New Jersey?
- When you want to boost the value of your home: Cement fiber siding provides an excellent return on investment. This is largely due to its durability, which significantly lowers long terms costs as it doesn’t frequently require repair or replacement. It can cost less than a bathroom renovation while providing a return that is 25 percent higher. It will also save you money by providing additional insulation which will lower your energy bills.
- When you want greater resistance against insects: Insects, particularly termites, can cause serious damage to homes, particularly if the siding is made out of wood. Insects thrive in moist, humid environments and should your siding become comprised and moisture enters, your home will also be invaded by insects. Cement fiber siding prevents this from happening.
- When you want greater resistance against fire: The only fire you should want in your house is on the stove or in the fireplace. If the flames get anywhere else, you have a big problem, especially if you’re using poor siding. Cement fiber won’t burn since it has a flame spread index of zero, which means this is the material you want on your property if you desire increased fire protection.
- When you care about the environment: The construction industry is notorious for the amount of waste it produces. Due to increasing environmental regulations, more manufacturers are focusing on producing cement fiber out of materials that are either sustainable or recycled. This makes them excellent products for those that are environmentally conscious, especially since they are asbestos free and non-toxic.
- You want longevity: Many siding materials are subject to rot, color fading, warping or cracking over time. This is not the case with cement fiber, as it can withstand adverse weather such as sleet, rain, humidity, snow and heat.
Why Choose Affordable Home Services for NJ Cement Fiber Siding?
You should choose us for your cement fiber siding installation because we are the best. We’ve been in the construction business since 1947, far longer than the majority of construction firms in New Jersey. You don’t continue operating for decades in the construction business unless you know what you’re doing, and we do, which is why we’ve been awarded the prestigious GAF-certified Master Elite certification. This is testament to our experience, dependability and skill. We consult with each client to find out what they want and then we deliver. For more information call us at (973) 473- 4830 or send an email to email@example.com .